What is Sculpsure?
– Sculpsure is the first FDA cleared laser based non-invasive body contouring system for the reduction of stubborn fat in areas such as the abdomen and love handles. The 25 minute procedure destroys up to 24% of treated fat cells without surgery.
– SculpSure™ helps by melting the fat. It heats the fat cells above a threshold temperature and specifically killing them. The body then clears away the dead fat cells.
– SculpSure™ utilizes cooling plates to keep the skin cool and comfortable while the heat is concentrated and delivered right into the fat.
– As SculpSure™ is completely non-invasive, there is no downtime, and no need for any type of anesthesia.
What is the advantage of Sculpsure?
– Only 25 minutes treatment time and versatile applicators allow multiple areas to be treated at the same time
– Relatively pain less
– Cost effective
– Non-invasive procedure
– Permanent results without surgery
– Thermal spread creates treatment areas slightly larger than applicator size, and also helps blend treatment to adjacent areas for a natural look
Is SculpSure right for me?
How does Sculpsure differ from coolsculpting?
- Results from both Sculpsure™ and coolsculpting™ are similar and both result in about 20-25% improvement in the treated area
- PROCEDURE TIME: coolsculpting™ takes on average 1 hour per applicator so to treat an abdomen with 4 applicators it would take 4 hours. With SculpSure™ the same area with 4 abdominal applicators can be treated in just 25 minutes. To treat the love handles with CoolSculpting can take upto 4 hours if you are using 2 cool-curve applicators on each side, whereas with SculpSure both love handles can be treated simultaneously in just 25 minutes.
- COST DIFFERENCE: Since the SculpSure™ system is so much more time efficient, the cost per applicator is much less. We charge just $350 per applicator for SculpSure™, whereas with CoolSculpting each applicator typically costs $600 and up!
- COMFORT: With SculpSure™ there is no suction or end of procedure massage – the two most uncomfortable parts of the CoolSculpting™ procedure.
- RESULTS: Results come a little sooner with SculpSure™ than with CoolSculpting™ (6wks-3mo vs 2-4mo).
- SIDE EFFECTS: Periodic pains and numbness up to weeks-months has been reported with CoolSculpting™ whereas there has been no reported side effects from SculpSure™. In addition bruising is not uncommon from CoolSculpting™’s suction applicators.